- Deep Love Poems To Make Her Cry
- Mending My Heart
Deep Love Poems To Make Her Cry – Are you looking for some sweet things to say to your girlfriend? Well, your search is over because here are some amazing, heart-melting paragraphs to make your girlfriend cry!
Romantic paragraphs, touching love messages and deep love letters will do wonders if you want to touch your girl’s heart and make her cry with joy.
Deep Love Poems To Make Her Cry
If you are wondering how to make your girlfriend cry tears of joy, the cute paragraphs in this article will help you!
Best Heart Touching Love Poems And Quotes Written By Manikumari
Love paragraphs can scale your emotions to the maximum height. You have to have the right words.
And if words aren’t your thing, don’t worry. Here are lots of cute paragraphs to make your girlfriend cry to help you express your feelings.
You can use these sweet paragraphs in the form of deep love messages, true love quotes and best love letters, whichever suits you best.
From short to long paragraphs, daily love notes good morning paragraphs, text messages love letters, you can find it all here.
Love Poems For Her And For Him (2023)
Let’s start with my top 20 love paragraphs to make your girlfriend cry with some great names or famous works of art and literature.
1. “I’m nothing special; An ordinary man with ordinary thoughts, and I have lived an ordinary life. There are no memorials dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one thing I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who has ever lived: I love another with all my heart and soul; And for me, it’s always been enough. – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
2. “Sometimes when I look at you, I feel like I’m looking at a distant star. It’s stunning, but the lighting dates back tens of years. Perhaps the star no longer exists. Yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything else. – Haruki Murakami, South of the Border, West of the Sun
3. “You still fascinate and inspire me. You influence me better. You are the object of my desire, the #1 earthly reason for my existence. – Johnny Cash to June Carter
Love Poems For Her: 50 Cute Romantic Poems From The Heart
4. “I love you without knowing how, when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you this way because I know no other way to love, in which there is neither me nor you, so your hand on my chest is my hand, so dear that I close your eyes when I sleep. – Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
5. “My love has made me selfish. I cannot exist without you – I forget everything but looking at you again – my life stops there – I see no further. You have absorbed me … I will be a martyr for my religion – love is my religion – I can die for it – I can die for you … ” – John Keats to Fanny Brown
6. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you make of yourself but also for what you make of me. I love you for the part of me you bring out. – Roy Croft
7. “For the first time I have found what I truly love – I have found you. You are my sympathizer – my better self – my good angel; I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you are good, gifted, beautiful: an ardent, serious passion is conceived in my heart.” ; it leans toward you, draws you to my center and spring of life, wraps my being around you — and burns in a pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me into one. – Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre
Mending My Heart
8. “Darling – I love these velvet nights. I’ve never been able to decide… whether it blends into the eternal classic half-lights during the day, or the midnight full religious fanfare, or perhaps the midday luxe. Anyway, I love you more and you phoned me because you phoned me tonight – I walked for two hours on those telephone wires holding your love like a parasol to balance me. – Zelda Fitzgerald to F Scott Fitzgerald
9. “So it’s not easy. It’s going to be really hard. We have to work at this every day, but I want to do it because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. – The Notebook
10. “If there’s ever a tomorrow when we’re not together… there’s one thing you always have to remember. You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you look and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” – A. A. Milne, Winnie The Pooh
11. “No relationship is ever perfect. There is always some way you have to bend, compromise, give something up to achieve something greater… The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that is the key. It’s like a big pie chart and love in a relationship should be the biggest piece. Love can compensate for a lot. – Sarah Dessen
Best Love Messages For Her And Him
12. “I don’t know how to tell you how much I miss you. I will love you until my heart bursts. I love, all I want, all I want is you – forever. I want to be where you are and be what you want me to be. I know I hate being late so often, and I promise I’ll try a million times harder. Love.” – Marilyn Monroe
13. “Nothing compares to your hands, green – the gold of your eyes. My body is full of you for days and days. You are the mirror of the night. The violent flash of lightning. The wetness of the earth. The hollow of your armpit is my refuge. My fingers touch your blood. All my joy is your flower.” -Feels the spring of life from the fountain, which fills all the passages of my nerves.- Frida Kahlo to Diego Rivera
14. “What is greater than that two human souls feel themselves joined for life—strengthening each other in all toil, comforting each other in all sorrow, serving each other in all pains, being each other in silent unspeakable memories at the last parting moment?” – George Eliot, Adam Bede
15. “Still in bed, my thoughts go to thee, my immortal love, be still—love me—today—yesterday—what tearful longings for thee—thou art—my life—all my farewell. Oh, go on loving me — Never misjudge thy love’s most faithful heart. Yours forever. Mine forever. Ours forever.” – Beethoven
Beautiful And Touching Poems For People In Long Distance Relationships
16. “It made me love you… It made me wiser, and easier and brighter. I used to want many things before and was angry that I didn’t have them. Theoretically, I was satisfied. I admired that I had limited my desires. But I was irritated. succumbed; I had morbid sterile hateful fits of hunger, desire. Now I am truly satisfied, for I can think of nothing better.” – Henry James, Portrait of a Woman
17. “People are like cities: we all have sidewalks and parks and secret rooftops and places where daisies sprout between cracks in the pavement, but most of the time we see postcard glimpses of each other’s skyline or polished square. Love allows you to find those hidden places in another person, even places they don’t know, they never thought to call themselves beautiful. – T. Smith, Wild Awake
18. “The important thing is that I don’t want to be without you for the next 20 years, or 40 years, or however many years. I am so used to being happy and I really love you. – Ronald Reagan to Nancy Reagan
19. “I say it’s a wild dream” – but I want to make this dream come true. Life and lyrics together, love dynamo, you give me a thousand loves with your chameleon spirit, always staying in any storm, home wherever we are. In the morning, we will continue where we left off. — Anais Nin to Henry Miller
Powerful Deep Love Poems For Boyfriend That Will Make Him Cry
20. “That’s what love is: it makes you want to rewrite the world. It wants you to choose the characters, build the scenery and guide the plot. The person you love sits across from you and you want to do everything in your power to make it possible, endlessly. And when it’s just the two of you, alone in the room, you can pretend it’s like this, it’s like this. – David Levithan, daily
If you want
Deep love poems for her that will make her cry, deep love poems to make him cry, love poems for her to make her cry, poems to make her cry, i love you poems to make her cry, deep love poems for him that will make her cry, love poems to make her cry, deep love quotes to make her cry, poems for her to make her cry, love poems for wife to make her cry, short love poems to make her cry, love poems for girlfriend to make her cry