- Deep Passionate Love Poems For Him
- Short Love Poems For When You Need A Quick Fix Of Romance
- John Donne Love Poetry
- Ideas Of Romantic Poem For Your Love
Deep Passionate Love Poems For Him – Romantic love quotes for her, he or they are hidden gems that help us all remember the passion and desire behind our love. I’ve been married for over a decade now and know that the power of good words can remind me of the truth behind this relationship which is a gift but also one that needs to be nurtured.
Hey beautiful soul, I’m Lumalia, beauty hunter couples connection architect, yoga instructor, and couple photographer here at Celebrate Again, where I believe life is worth celebrating and in the midst of all the hard times in life, we need inspiration , which is why I’m so excited to share this huge list of romantic love quotes for her, him, them or any other pronoun you prefer! Enjoy friends.
Deep Passionate Love Poems For Him
Pro Tip: Love these romantic love quotes and want to save them for later? Hover over the image and save it on pinterest for later!
Deep Love Poems For Him (heart Touching) 2023
Many of the romantic love quotes for her, him or them that I chose are from some of my favorite romantic novels or movies. If you’re looking for a good book to read together or start your next romance novel, consider buying one of the books from the list from Bookshop.org which supports small bookstores around the United States States against large retailers.
7. “The essence of romance is uncertainty.” ― Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest and Other Plays
12. “True love is a rare thing, and it is the only thing that gives true meaning to life.” ― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
You might find a lot of romantic love quotes from Nicholas Sparks, because I mean he’s the kinda king in romance novels for our time.
Short Love Poems For When You Need A Quick Fix Of Romance
15. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember
23 “I wish I had done everything on earth with you.” – The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
27. “You are my heart, my life, my only thought.” -The White Company by Arthur Conan Doyle
28. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
Perfect Love Poems For Husband (beautiful Words Of Love To Share With Your Man)
38. “I love you mostly in that place between coffee and sleep.” ― Poetry of Atticus, The Darkness Between the Stars
You will find many of my favorite love making life beautiful quotes from Atticus, which I highly recommend picking up one of his books!
I believe that at the core of every human being is a deep desire for intimacy. Forever passionate about seeing others ignite and discover their deepest joy, I use my diverse experience to bring you inner and outer experiences that drip in aligned alchemy.
These quotes are great for sharing how much you love your partner. Write it in a letter to them and surprise them one day! (If you need a tutorial on how to write a love letter this will help!)
John Donne Love Poetry
41. “It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.” -In Memory of A.H.H. by Alfred Lord Tennyson
42. “Soulmates are not the ones who make you happiest, no. Instead, they are the ones that make you feel the most. Burnt edges and scars and stars. Old bangs, charm and beauty. Stress and shadows and sorrow and longing. Sweetness and madness and dreamy surrender. They throw you into the abyss. They taste like hope.” – Victoria Erickson
43. “Promise to stay wild with me. We will seek and return and wait to find beauty and wonder in all the spaces we can claim. We will know how to live. How to breathe magic into the ordinary world.” – Victoria Erickson
44. “You are the most beautiful, beautiful, gentle, and beautiful person I have ever known – and even that is an understatement.” F. Scott Fitzgerald
Rhyming Love Poems For Your Beau
45. “It was only a sunny smile, and it hardly cost the gift, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” F. Scott Fitzgerald
46. ”I celebrate myself, and sing myself, and what I suppose you will take, because for you every atom that belongs to me is good.” – Walt Whitman
47. “It is not possible to love and part. You will wish it was. You can pass on love, ignore it, confuse it, but you can never take it out of you. I know from experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.” ― E.M. Forster, A Room with a View
48. “In our time together, you claimed a special place in my heart, one that I will carry with me forever and that no one can ever replace.” – Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
Ideas Of Romantic Poem For Your Love
49. “Don’t be afraid to fall in love again. Open your heart and follow where it leads you… and remember, shoot for the moon.” ― Cecelia Ahern, P.S. I love you
This romantic love quote is so beautiful. If you haven’t read the book at least go watch the movie!
50. “And he took her in his arms, and kissed her under the sunny sky, and he did not care that they stood high on the walls in the sight of many.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien
51. “Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful feeling. But finding a true friend is an even better feeling. A soulmate is someone who understands you like no one else will ever be there for you no matter what.” ― Cecelia Ahern, P.S. I love you
Romantic Love Poems To Mesmerize The Special Woman In Your Life
52. “You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. -Mr. Darcy” – Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
53. “This is for those who dream, fools as they seem. Here’s to the broken hearts; here’s to the mess we’re making. ” – La La Land
54. “She captures a feeling, a sky without a ceiling, the sunset inside a frame.” – La La Land
55. “I’ve never had a moment of doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life. Cee” – Ian McEwan, Conciliation
Valentine’s Day Poems
56. “It’s like in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together.” Jonathan Trager, Serendipity (2001)
57. “Romance happens in the middle distance. Romance is looking in on yourself through a dew-clouded window. Romance means letting things out: where life squirms and stirs, romance only sighs.” – Margaret Atwood
58. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – When Harry met Sally
59. “Love is a passion, an obsession, someone you can’t live without. If you don’t start with that, what are you going to end up doing?” – Meeting Joe Black
Romantic Love Poem
60. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I had hoped to give you forever.” – The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
61. “Life isn’t how many breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away.” ~ Hitch
62. “He knew, as he kissed this girl, and married his unspeakable visions to her perishable breath forever, that his mind would never rush again like the mind of God. So he waited, listening a moment longer to the tuning fork that had been struck on a star. Then he kissed her. At the touch of his lips it blossomed for him like a flower and the incarnation was complete.” – The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
63. “I’m not sentimental – I’m as romantic as you. The idea, you know, is that the sentimental person thinks things will last – the romantic person has a desperate confidence that they won’t.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise
Love Poems For Her For Any Occasion
64. “He stepped down, trying not to look at her for long, as if it were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” – Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
65. “You are sunshine through a window, in which I stand, warmed. My love.” – The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
66. “Her love was completely like a child, and despite how warm the summer was it was fresh like spring.” – Far from the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
I can’t get over this romantic love quote. This book is so crazy good. The film is also a pleasure, but of course the book is better!
Romantic Love Poems For Him And Her (2022)
This is one of my personal favorite romance novels, you can check it out here! How romantic it would be to read a novel together!
67. “You and I, it is as if we were taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” – Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak
68. “Intimacy is not determined by time or opportunity; – it is only a disposition. Seven years would be insufficient to make some people familiar with each other, and seven days is more than enough for others. ” – Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
69. “How do I love you? Let me count the ways. I love you to the depth and width and height that my soul can reach, while feeling out of sight for the limits of being and the idea of grace.” – Sonnet 43 by
Love Poems For Your Boyfriend That Will Make Him Cry
Deep love poems for him, deep meaningful love poems for him, deep short love poems for him, deep passionate love quotes for him, deep romantic love poems for him, deep poems for him, deep i love you poems for him, passionate poems for him, short deep meaningful love poems for him, deep passionate love poems, passionate love poems for him, deep passionate love poems for her